ADT Monitored Home Security Systems Help Protect Millions of American Everyday
ADT Monitored Home Security Monitoring Systems help provide peace of mind to countless households across the nation. When you need to help protect what matters to you most, don’t settle for anything less than the best – ADT is the #1 Home Security Monitoring service on the market.
ADT uses the best, and most advanced equipment on the market. So whether you are using Home Security Cameras or Wireless Home Security System, you know that you and yours are being protected with the finest protection service in the industry. Also, with ADT specialists monitoring your home 24/7, you can rest easy knowing you are being protected by the best.
When you are shopping for a Home Security Alarm, don’t miss out on the unbeatable deals that we offer. Whether you are looking for a system with a Home Security Camera or a Wireless Home Security System, call us today to find out how you can get a FREE* ADT Monitored Home Security system. All of this, backed by a money-back guarantee. (Certain restrictions apply)
For the safety of you and your family, contact us today to learn about Home Security options.
ADT Monitored Home Security Systems feature:
- Wireless Home Security: Wireless Door and Window Sensors
- Direct Connection with ADT via 2-Way Intercom
- Wireless Keychain Remote
- Talking Keypad with Alarm & Siren
- Single Button Control System
If all of these features weren’t enough, ADT offers countless accessories and enhanced monitoring sensors that can help detect floods and rising water levels, drops in temperatures that could potentially freeze and burst your water pipes, and potentially lethal rising carbon monoxide levels.
*With the $99.00 Customer Installation Charge and purchase of alarm monitoring services. See Important Terms and Conditions to this offer below.
$99.00 Customer Installation Charge. 36-Month Monitoring Agreement required at $36.99 per month ($1,331.64). Form of payment must be by credit card or electronic charge to your checking or savings account. Offer applies to homeowners only. Local permit fees may be required. Satisfactory credit history required. Certain restrictions may apply. Offer valid for new ADT Authorized Dealer customers only and not on purchases from ADT LLC. Other rate plans available. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
1. If during the six months following installation we are unable to resolve any installation/service-related concern, ADT will refund the installation charge and/or any monitoring fees paid. See 6-month ADT Money-Back Service Guarantee Certificate for full details and conditions.
2. The customer who presents ADT with the original Theft Protection Certificate will be eligible to receive a reimbursement of up to five hundred dollars ($500.00) of customer’s homeowner’s insurance deductible (if any), if ALL of the following requirements are met to ADT’s reasonable satisfaction. (i) the property loss was the result of a burglary that took place while the customer’s ADT security system was in good working order, connected to ADT’s central station and was “on” while all the customer’s doors and windows were locked; and (ii) the intruder entered the residence through a door, window or other area equipped with an ADT detection device, and such detection device was not “bypassed”, and (iii) customer is not in any way in default under the ADT Residential Services Contract; and (iv) customer files a written claim with its homeowners’ insurance company, and such claim is not rejected or otherwise contested by the insurer; and (v) customer reports the burglary loss to the appropriate police department and obtains a written police report; and (vi) customer provides ADT with copies of the insurance claim report and the police reports; and (vii) customer certified in writing to ADT (by signing the ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE and presenting it to ADT) that all of the foregoing requirements have been satisfied. Customer understands that presentation of the ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE signed by customer is required and understands that ADT reserves the right to reject any application for reimbursement that does not comply with ALL of the requirements. Photocopies and other reproductions of the certificate will NOT be accepted. By signing the documents, customer certifies to ADT that all of the foregoing requirements have been satisfied. Subject to terms and conditions of the ADT Residential Services Contract between customer and ADT Security Services, Inc.
3. To qualify for the Mover’s Security Guarantee, you must be a current or former ADT customer who has had active ADT contract monitored service for two years (24-months), and your ADT account must be in good standing, or have been in good standing when you left ADT. Offer valid for two (2) years following cancellation of ADT service in your prior home. 36-month monitoring agreement required at the then-prevailing monthly monitoring rate. ADT may substitute a comparable home security system package. Local permit fees may be required. Satisfactory credit history required. Certain restrictions may apply. Additional monitoring fees required for some services.
4. Identity Theft Protection is a service of Equifax Consumer Services, Inc. ADT Security Services Inc., is not affiliated with Equifax and makes no representations or warranties with respects to the Equifax services.
© Copyright 2013. ADT Security Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved. ADT, the ADT logo and SecurityLink are registered trademarks of ADT Services AG and are used under license.
Next day install where available.